Typical job responsibilities include but not restricted to:
1. Work collaboratively with the Business Development, Project Finance, Design and Engineering team, Construction management and material planning teams to understand wind and solar project timelines and related constraints.
2. Lead identifying, selecting and qualifying of BOP/ O & M contractors for non-project specific standard framework agreements including strategic fit, payment terms, cost roadmap, cycle time reduction, EHS, quality, capacity planning of the region’s long-term demand.
3. Coordinate RFP process, organize, manage the review of bids from multiple BOP/ O & M contractors for conformity to contract requirements and determine acceptable bids.
4. Maintain close relationships with multiple BOP/ O & M partners to negotiate and execute contracts within project budget, ensure proper documentation and order confirmations.
5. Managing procurement plan within budgeted cost
6. Communicate results to all team’s management in a clear, concise manner.
7. Coordinate with legal counsel for litigation and participate in the amendment, termination and renegotiation of contracts.
8. Understand and uphold internal and external polices, regulations and laws.
9. Understands cost structure and knowledge of supply base of various electrical systems used in power plants.
10. Knowledge of electrical and civil engineering will be an additional advantage.
Professional Education / Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with major preferably in Mechanical, Electrical, Renewable and MBA will be preferred.
Successful track record for 8 to 10 years in procurement/ supply chain, ideally in a project driven organizations like Wind Power Project developers (IPP)
1. Strong category/commodity management experience with advanced negotiation skills
2. Solid structuring and analytical skills to keep track of multiple projects and vendors.
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Office; data analysis using Excel and Power point
4. Experience with using an ERP system such as Oracle, SAP or Timberline for sourcing materials.
5. Advanced communication skills (written and verbal)
6. Hands-on experience in BOP/Wind Energy products
Sees Around Corners
1. Exercise’s business acumen
2. Drives competitive advantage through industry knowledge
3. Understands Ayana’s business, customers, and competitors
1. Focuses on both long- and short-term commitments
2. Sets clear direction for success
3. Demonstrates high energy and responsiveness
4. Positive, detailed, and uninhibited by resource constraints
Operates with Transparency
1. Operates with integrity and inspires trust in others
2. Supports team members and peers
3. Puts the needs of the company first
4. Lives the values
1) Fluent oral and Written communications skill’s English ability to present to internal organizations.
2) Strong Negotiation Skills.
3) Able to get buy-in and commitment from both internal and external stakeholders.